APPLICATION FORM OF THE PARTICIPANT FOR SAMSUNG EGO MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK MADRID:
Spring/Sum mer 2014
Pavilion 14.1 Feria de Madrid
The terms and conditions to model down the catwalk for EGO are:
Prepare a file with all the sketches of the collection that is going to be exhibited in EGO
This file must include:
-A minimum of 20 to 25 looks (fall/winter collection 2013-14).
-A description or the lines of the collection.
-Materials that will be used.
-It is compulsory and important to enclose photos of the finished garments (minimum of 3 looks) of the collection that will be presented at SAMSUNG EGO.
- Include retrospective works.
- Include press clippings, if there are any.
- Designer’s résumé and their experience in the world of fashion.
- Explicitly state if the collection is going to be Men’s, Women’s or Mixed. In the last case, please indicate how many outfits of each. There is no possibility of subsequent changes.
With the folder, the following information is compulsory:
-Name of the brand.
-Name of the designer.
-Mailing address of the showroom or private address with ZIP code and region.
-E-mail. -Home and mobile phone contacts.
-Web (if there is any).
- The collection that will be shown at SAMSUNG EGO will have not be previously presented in any other catwalk nor seen by the press.
- The file has to be sized A4 paper, not any size larger than this.
- The files will have to be sent by regular mail to the following address:
SAMSUNG EGO MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK MADRID
Parque Ferial Juan Carlos I
Att: Lourdes Liébana
- It is also possible to send the file via e-mail address in PDF format to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The maximum size of the file cannot be bigger than 4MB in an e-mail. (You can send it in more than one e-mail if it’s too big).
- The files presented will not be returned to the participants.
- If a designer has already been in three editions of SAMSUNG EGO then he/she will not be able to participate again.
- If you have been chosen, then a participation agreement will have to be signed by IFEMA and the designer.
- IFEMA will contribute with the following: model casting, makeup, hairdressing, the catwalk structure, invitations to the catwalk and to Cibelespace, photographs (20 looks) and a presentation video of the collection.
- The chosen designer will be in charge of the costs of the collection, the accessories and footwear.
- To participate in EGO MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK MADRID is free, IFEMA will not charge a fee to the participating brands.
- The deadline for sending in the files is May 8, 2013.
- The confirmation of participation will be communicated via e-mail, in November.